Hotel Elba Island – Hotel Etrusco, Rio Marina:
The Hotel Etrusco is harmoniously located in a very picturesque Mediterranean natural landscape, characterized by cork oaks, wild broom, myrtle trees, mastic and arbutus.
Completely renovated in 2010, the hotel is divided into a main building where there are bars, restaurants, reading area and TV Sat and several outdoor spaces as covered terraces, garden pergola, equipped solarium and charming corners of boungavillae between plants, jasmine and citrus where you will relax in peace and quiet.
The spacious rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable, equipped with bathrooms with shower, hairdryer and air conditioning.
The restaurant and its cuisine are inspired by local tradition to create dishes with unexpected flavors of fish, shellfish and meat.
A gastronomic daily menu, or menu on request, preparations of fresh pasta and appetizers, simple lunch baskets to take away for the beach or for your trips.
Our restaurant … large, bright and in a marine style, fishing nets on the walls and warm colors with small squares to remember brief glimpses of the island … furnished with style and color, will greet you in your summer evenings.
From this year … You can also have dinner outdoors in a large garden in the heart of the cork Montefico, by the light of the moon and stars, with nuanced lighting and warm candles in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere tasting the flavors of seafood.
– just 1.5 km from the center and the port of Rio Marina, dock closest to the mainland
– only 2.5 km from the charming bay of Cavo,
– just 12 km from the lively and fashionable town of Porto Azzurro,
– just 15 km from the picturesque town of Capoliveri
– just 1 km from the beautiful bay of Ortano, enchanting bay formed from a beach and an enjoyable reef and many other small coves along the coast