Elba island apartments – Apartment Golfo Stella:
Self-catering apartment (sleeps 4), situated in a quiet residential complex, only 5 minutes from Lido di Capoliveri. The beach is child-friendly, with fine sand and crystal-clear sea water with a shallow gradient. It is within easy reach of a wide choice of other beaches and idyllic little coves in the Capoliveri area. Situated in spacious grounds in a beautiful natural setting, the apartment, which occupies a single (ground) floor, has been refurnished in 2019. It consists of:
- Living room with double sofa bed, that looks on to a partly-covered enclosed patio with garden furniture (table, chairs, deck-chairs) for dining al fresco and sunbathing
- Kitchen area complete with refrigerator/freezer, four-ring hob, kettle, toaster and all usual cooking equipment
- Double bedroom
- Small bedroom with bunk beds
- Bathroom with shower, bidet, WC, etc.
- Washing machine
- Small service patio at the rear
- Reserved car-parking space
- Shared barbecue
- Distance from Lido di Capoliveri beach approx. 350 m
- Ideal for children (no traffic)
- Travel cot and high chair provided free of charge on request
Well-behavedpets are welcome, free of charge.
Run personally by the owner, who will be pleased to help in any way, if required.
Lido di Capoliveri is set in the wide, curving Golfo Stella bay, from where there are views of distant islands (Monte Cristo of “Count of Monte Cristo” fame, to name but one), and serrated mountain peaks, one of which can be reached by cable-car.
On Lido di Capoliveri beach: Large car-park, Minimarket, Restaurants, Pizzeria, Sandwich bar. Hire of beach umbrellas, deck-chairs, sun-beds, boats and wind-surf, boat-mooring facilities. Diving Centre.
Numerous other beaches nearby (Felciaio, Zuccale, Barabarca, Morcone, Pareti, Innamorata, Lacona, etc.), all ideal for snorkeling. There are 25 beautiful beaches in the Capoliveri area alone and, of course, many others all over the island, so that holiday-makers can have fun beach-hopping.
Only a 5 minute drive away: Supermarkets, fish-shop, emporium, petrol station, bank.
Respectively only 3 and 4 km from the apartment are the little towns of Porto Azzurro and Capoliveri, both with an enchanting maze of picturesque little lanes and alleyways and a good selection of bars and restaurants for evening meals and entertainment.
Daily boat trips to some of the nearby islands in the Tuscan Arcipelago.