This small masterpiece right in the centre of Portoferraio is just one of the many traces of Napoleon’s short stay in Elba.
Built in the XIX century, in what had previously been a deconsecrated church dedicated to Our Lady of Carmine (XVII century), it has three tiers of boxes, a chapel bearing the same name as the hospital commissioned by the Marquis Sorbello in 1617.
Since its restoration, no other theater on the island offers residents and tourists so many national and international important theatrical and musical events.
2 April – 2 November
9:30 – 13:00
Opening Sundays and in the afternoon for organized groups
– WHOLE € 3,00 – REDUCED* € 2,00 – CUMULATED € 7,00
* Student Groups (free for teachers)
Groups over 20 pax (free for guide)